You will need to be able to work in a fast-moving fun environment.
The role requires you to be the primary point of contact for phone calls and emails from clients regarding IT issues and queries, receiving, logging and managing calls from clients via telephone and email.
1st line support:
- Log all calls in the Service Desk Call Logging system.
- Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner.
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- Troubleshooting of IT related problems on software and hardware, such as Mobile Devices, Laptops, PCs and Printers.
- Troubleshoot network issues such as PC connectivity, Network availability, broadband issues.
- Active Directory knowledge. Creating user accounts, reset passwords, create groups etc.
- Management of various cloud hosted systems.
- Escalate unresolved calls to the support team.
- Publish support documentation to assist with requests for information & provide training if required.
- Maintaining an Asset Databases and track changes
- Management of Service Alerts
- To arrange for external technical support with 3rd parties where problems cannot be resolved in house