Round-the-Clock monitoring checks your critical systems every five minutes. Whenever it sniffs a problem, it sends an email or SMS alert showing the exact nature of the problem directly to us. And it updates our Wall Chart, a large screen in our office that shows the exact status of all our Clients. We’ll see the true nature of the problem – rather than having to depend on (ahem) your best guess. That means we can fix it faster – and radically boost your overall up-time. Our systems checks every 5 minutes:
- Check that your server is up and running.
- Check that you can connect to the internet.
- Check any or all of your Windows® Services, vital components of your server’s operating system.
- Ping various network devices or remote offices that you need to do your work.
- Check TCP ports on your network, on other networks or at your ISP. If any of these ports are failing to respond, you may be unable to connect and do your job.
- Check disk space to ensure that the value is below a set threshold.
- Check RAID devices to ensure that all disks are functioning correctly and data is safe.
- Check your website to ensure it’s up and running and serving your customers.
- Check other devices using SNMP.
If there’s a problem, we’ll be alerted instantly so we can take specific action to resolve the issue – almost always before you know you have one.
We believe in transparency - the systems belong to you. Therefore we believe it is only fair that you are able to see the status of your systems when you want to. Every monitoring client gets access to our Client Portal to check their systems when they want to.
Please read our Key Benefits of Monitoring for further information.